Tame CPU hungry processes and take control of your Server!
- ProBalance – Keep your Windows Server responsive during high CPU loads!
- Real-time CPU affinity and process priority optimization!
- Optimize and automate process settings, power profiles, and more
- Partition CPU cores to limit per-process CPU use
- Disallow select processes
- Auto-restart mission critical processes
- Limit number of instances of an app
- Log and audit process activity
- Unattended install and headless configuration
- Monitor real-time server responsiveness with our proprietary metric
- Light-weight native code with negligible resource use
- Efficient stand-alone core engine that can run as a service
- Compatible with all Windows Server variants, from 2008 to 2012
Process Priority Optimization
- ProBalance retains system responsiveness during high loads by dynamic process priority and/or CPU affinity adjustments
Process Settings Automation
- Persistent (saved) CPU and I/O priorities, CPU affinities, and other process settings
- Disallowed processes, terminate problematic processes every time they are seen running
- Limit per-process CPU use by default CPU affinities
- Restart selected processes if they terminate, crash, or are closed
- Instance limits, limit the number of instances a process may have per user session, or for the whole PC — Great for licensing compliance!
- Watchdog allows custom rules. When processes go over a CPU or virtual memory threshold, one can execute a command, change their CPU affinity, process priority class, I/O priority, trim the working set, log the occurrence, and more!
- Hyper-Threaded core avoidance
- All the features an Audiophile would love!
Power Profile Automation
- IdleSaver let’s you specify idle and non-idle power profiles
e.g. Run in High Performance when a user is active, but drop back to Balanced when PC is idle
- Application Power Profiles – switch power profiles when specified processes are running
- Anti-Sleep – Keep the PC and/or display awake when specified processes are running
- Stand-alone core engine that can run as a system service
- Unique system responsiveness metric with over a decade of real-world use and testing
- No network exposure or pipes that might be exploited
- Multi-user ready
- Control core parking, and visualize parked CPUs in real-time
- Minimal resource use and totally optional GUI that goes into a sleep-mode when minimized to the tray
- Log of processes launched, and statistics on process duration and average CPU use when they exit
- Silent installer with command line switches for easy deployment
- Select and act on multiple processes at once
- Great for Audiophiles
- Automated updates
- Optional password protection on configuration
- Localized to Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), German, French, Polish, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Serbian, PTBR, and more!
- Expansive command line support for unattended (silent) installation and custom configurations
- So much more…