Version 9 Revision History
v18.104.22.1680 – April 20, 2017
- Fix some code issues that never manifested as bugs, but were none-the-less incorrect.
- Other fixes and adjustments
v22.214.171.1240 – April 14, 2017
- Fix Chinese updates from v8 now honor Chinese in v9. Other languages *should* be using your OS language, and if you don’t like that one, then you simply re-run the installer (which is also true for Chinese).
- Fix issue when Active Processes is the last tab left open, but fixed by temporarily forcing All Processes to be the tab opened first. Further work will be done.
- Fix issue with unterminated language array (had no functional impact, thankfully, which is why it wasn’t noticed).
- Add support for some specialized license types
- Fix Finnish language
- Internal code improvements (switch to VS2015 build tools for more optimal and secure code!)
v126.96.36.1994 – April 12, 2017
- ALL – Remove legacy licensing code that was no longer in use, as it complicated things. If this causes deactivation, simply activate again. If you have a Gen1 key, you will be taken to a page to migrate to a Gen2. It now works pretty good, but if you have any troubles, contact us.
- GUI – Improve case of missing attributes in some processes (will take some time to validate fully).
- Installer – Fix auto-download corrections (instead of using browser)
v188.8.131.528-284 – April 11, 2017
- Installer- Fix Chinese EULA was Japanese.
- GUI – Fix issue with ability to get process command line, resulting in the previously fixed (by other mechanisms) listview fill issues by current-user only configurations and limited/standard users.
v184.108.40.2066 – April 8, 2017
- Initial publuc release build of v9.
The full revision history is hidden for brievity …
To get the last version 8 build, which is FREE in XP and 2003, you visit this page.