Game need help

Started by amire, October 04, 2015, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amire

i try to use it on a game, rust and it worked but now doesn't it starts then dissapear from processes. using win 10 x64

edkiefer

Can you give more detail of problem, I really can't figure issue from your post .

The more info you can give the  better  :)
Bitsum QA Engineer

amire

so i launch the game from the folder rust.exe i'm on win 10 ltsb and 10588 and before that on 10547 was working don't know yet,the games show for a couple seconds and then freezes the process lasso .i have all updated core i5 hasswell 8 gb ram 2gb vram 660 nvidia ,normal hdd and i want to clasify as a game and exclude like i always did in 10547 but cannot no more ,the game had been patched 4 times ince yesterday but was working .now in the last win 10 10588 and ltsb doesn't work anymore.when you will launch another version or how cn i fix this thanks

edkiefer

Ok , that sounds like win10 issue .

If you take rust.exe off game mode list so its normal process , does it run ok then ?

Check to see after patch if they renamed exe (I doubt it ) .

If there is a issue, you can try to set rust.exe so it runs bitsumHP power profile through config app power profiles , that will get you close of game mode
Bitsum QA Engineer

amire

no rust game exe it's still the same but i went to options and set manually every options with the pointing at the path of the exe. thanks for the help great software

Hotrod

Have you tried to elevate the game's CPU priority as well? If so you should know that a game cannot be "classified as a game" AND have a permanent CPU priority elevation at the same time as this will cause conflicts. You have to use one OR the other. Gaming mode should adjust priority as needed on it's own as well as put you into BHP power profile automatically.

edkiefer

That's a good point Hotrod , I forgot to mention that .
Bitsum QA Engineer