"CPU performance is not satisfied" (Bug Head 5.13)

Started by highstream, July 29, 2015, 12:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highstream

The new version of Bug Head, v. 5.13, is returning a cpu performance error when stardust mode is set to x4. This doesn't occur with 5.10 or with when stardust <4 or off with 5.13.  I'm using Lasso in pro mode, Fidelizer Pro, JPlay service and MinimServer. Playback in Bug Head is using JPlay and ASIO.  CPU is i5-4690K at stock speed, with 16gb RAM. Win 8.1 x64 Pro. Others on JPlay forum report no problem with 5.13.  Any ideas how to approach this?  Thanks,

edkiefer

Quote from: highstream on July 29, 2015, 12:09:33 AM
The new version of Bug Head, v. 5.13, is returning a cpu performance error when stardust mode is set to x4. This doesn't occur with 5.10 or with when stardust <4 or off with 5.13.  I'm using Lasso in pro mode, Fidelizer Pro, JPlay service and MinimServer. Playback in Bug Head is using JPlay and ASIO.  CPU is i5-4690K at stock speed, with 16gb RAM. Win 8.1 x64 Pro. Others on JPlay forum report no problem with 5.13.  Any ideas how to approach this?  Thanks,
Hi, This is just general suggestion for your issue. If others with the same basic setup as you don't have a issue .
I would do a clean install of Bug Head 5.13 , meaning uninstall and make sure any extra user data is removed to, then install Bug Head 5.13 and see if its better.

Bitsum QA Engineer

highstream

Good idea, but didn't solve it. I used Revo Pro, so got at all entries and rebooted. Probably not important, but since the program is no longer publicly available to new installs, I had to reinstall from the Check for updates.exe file.