latest another company stuff

Started by Jeremy Collake, June 08, 2014, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

Quickly, as I wait for this build to finish before heading out the door on my 'day off with the wife' ;p...

Things at another company have been frustrating. I have requested my own team going forward to liberate myself from the BS, complacency, corporate mediocrity, etc...

I've done awesome things for them because I can focus on my core code, making sure it works great, etc... BUT the rest of the team moves at glacial speed, so we haven't done much with my newer work yet.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

edkiefer

Ok, your talking about PC Mechanic app

I have never been a fan of all in one (tuneup apps) , mainly because most you really don't know what it wants to change ahead of time, so to judge on it's merits.

I have to say, I have not tried some legacy optimization software so maybe I am wrong with my assumptions .
Bitsum QA Engineer

BenYeeHua

For All-in-one, this feature is famous in China, many people love to Optimize their system with all-in-one apps that bundle with ads apps.
You can just install the safe guard(360, QQ, Baidu etc) and see they has ability to clean up files, registry, solve dll missing issues, IE homepage locked by ads, monitoring and control the network speed, scanning the network issues, having the Android apps manager etc...

I don't go and take a look on another company yet, but with China all-in-one apps, they just having difference exe for their function, so if you need that function, then it just run that module/exe, and doing this will be ability to async update the module apps by updating the exe and dll.

Ya, team works are difficulty, because as a team, you need to moving together.
And remember, don't cool yourself down to the glacial speed by following them, or it will be really bad...