Graph overlay screenshot

Started by Jeremy Collake, June 05, 2012, 03:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

These will change slightly as I bring things together, but I am introducing you, one by one, to the new features of v6 - or at least some of the more visible ones. This control, as within ThreadRacer, supports any number of cores.

Perhaps now many of you see the real reason behind ThreadRacer, developing these new display components in an independent application, so that I can easily then port them to Process Lasso. I may have been slow, but always had a plan, and its pulling together fast. There are just so many choorreeess here and there. Handling dialogs for new features, etc.. Just tedious stuff.

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Hotrod

That would look really cool (along with some minimal text info) as a Windows 7 Desktop gadget  ;)

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: Hotrod on June 05, 2012, 01:36:34 PM
That would look really cool (along with some minimal text info) as a Windows 7 Desktop gadget  ;)

Something I have considered ;).

Jeremy Collake

Jeremy Collake

I posted 6 or 7 more screenshots at http://bitsum.com/+ as I prepare for the first alpha release here within hours ... now this is an ALPHA. Not all I wanted done is done. However, from here I can make daily improvements, and get it where it needs to go. I've gotten over the hurdle, or mountain as I called it. There will be PLENTY MORE in the final version, most likely.