Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
General / Re: Forum log in
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »
So every two day you have to log back in?
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 21, 2016, 04:37:25 PM »
Well I think I'm done with the tweaking for now, so let's see how it goes ;). Your cookie will expire after 2880 minutes, so it will log you out after that time. We can expect that.
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 04:33:07 PM »
That last tweak you made logged me out but I logged back back in and tried a few time and it is still working. If you like every time you do a tweak to make it batter and work right, i can test it out.
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 21, 2016, 01:56:51 PM »
I may also continue making minor tweaks. For instance, I just raised the cookie TTL a little more. Unless I set it to infinite, there will be sporadic times when you are logged out. However, it is looking better for sure. Thank goodness, lol. It was basically a one-line fix to the plugin.
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 01:54:48 PM »
Will do if anything new happens or it stops working again. May have to update with new versions of Firefox when they come out. Just have to wait and see.
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 21, 2016, 01:50:43 PM »
That's great to hear ;). I thought the changes I made yesterday at least had a positive impact, but didn't want to jump the gun -- and I do believe there may still be issues. We'll see. Please keep updating us with your experiences!
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 09:50:17 AM »
Wooot!!!!! So Far So good The last changes you did Seem To Work. I did notice on the home page it does not sale login any more when our logged in. Now I get logged out. So far I am logged into both. I closed Firefox a few time just to make sure I was still logged in to forums and so far it is keeping me logged in. Thank you very much for fixing this. :)
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 20, 2016, 04:28:44 PM »
I just made a few more adjustments, so you'll likely be forcefully logged out now - but maybe the situation gets better. I just don't have time to dig into this bridge, more important things to do and such. Still, hopefully I'll get there eventually.
Feature Requests / Re: Window 10 metro/built-in app.
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 20, 2016, 04:19:09 PM »
I agree, this is a good suggestion. As with most things, it's a matter of getting it done, but I'll absolutely keep it in mind. I don't want to publicly say more, but there is one thing I hope to implement that will make such distinctions important.
Feature Requests / Re: Window 10 metro/built-in app.
« Last post by BenYeeHua on June 20, 2016, 01:03:54 PM »
Talking about Metro apps, I found that if the Edge browser hang, my mouse cursor just went under them.
And the gsmarena website has the effect that will made the graphic driver unstable, and draw a effect that will over anything and showing on the screen, but you can't screenshot it. ;D

Anyways, back to topic.
-----
Ya, maybe also showing their Titlebar name too?

For example, Facebook and Messenger are using "WinUAPEntry.exe" as their name, I really... they also bundle a unstable Webkit engine with them too. :P
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10