Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
It's Ok  ..I got it activated.....Instead of my full name, I tried just the initial of my first name, plus surname.  This worked !
I seem to have lost my licence while updating to v8.5.0.5B... or, at least it won't activate any longer . Also, I couldn't log in here - https://bitsum.com/support/index.php?general_failure=2 , to check either.
Resolved Bug Reports / Re: ProcessLasso updating and connection remaining
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on July 05, 2015, 05:33:06 PM »
Thanks Ed!
« Last post by edkiefer on July 05, 2015, 05:31:58 PM »
fixed confirmed in v8.5.0.5 beta , even with updates on .
Feature Requests / Re: No balloons
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on July 05, 2015, 04:50:32 PM »
I apologize.

The problem is notification overload. We have to add both throttles and plenty of new user toggles for every type of event you'd like to be notified of.

What events are you most interested in seeing?

Feature Requests / Re: No balloons
« Last post by ellison on July 05, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »
Any update on the return of this feature?.Its been nearly two years since the request :o
thanks
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on July 05, 2015, 03:41:45 PM »
So it appears the cause here was NOT the update check -- that is why the updates off setting didn't matter.

It's a connectivity check I added a few versions ago that didn't properly close it's internet handle.

In this case, a call is made to simply see if Bitsum's servers are accessible by accessing https://bitsum.com/check.html before attempting to show you an offer to purchase a license (even for licensed users, as the 'already activated' check is later).

It will be fixed in v8.5.0.5 beta, coming in hours at latest.
Yes, that's true, though it will depend on what router he is running - Gargoyle's router support depends largely on the version. I'm a big fan of it myself, nice work.

Unfortunately, I, and the rest of the world, continue to be dismayed by the WiFi chipset vendors keeping their latest drivers closed source. This means the aftermarket firmwares are always behind the curve in capabilities and WiFi stability.
Just saying that Gargoyle is now on experimental build(as it just move over to BB), you may choose 1.6 version if you are asking for stability, not wifi performance. :)
Bug Reports / Re: Need advice Process Lasso TEMPS
« Last post by BenYeeHua on July 05, 2015, 08:28:25 AM »
Today I set on turbo boots and the cpu got 90ºC (12 seconds) when it hit 83ºC (5minutes) before PL was installed. I tried to unistalled it but i got the same temps maybe something was changed in registry. Anyways, THANK YOU for all yours replys, I can say PL is a great performance boost but it would be great a "STOP-DEFAULT" button to use the PC in a very saving mode or a ignore PL changes mode.
 I reserve W10 to install it when it cans and then i'll decide if install PL or not. Thank you guys

Also I unchecked Bitsum HP and Gaming mode and disable some things on PL but they are still the same temps.
You can try ThrottleStop, which control the CPU much more detailed than Windows. ;)

If after you uninstalled Process Lasso and the temperature is still high, then it may be a coincidence that your CPU thermal paste need to be replaced.
Or you has updated your Nvidia graphic driver, which improved the performance.

Or it can be Nvidia graphic being enabled all the time, if you are Optimus system. :)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]