Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
That's odd. Let me check. Did a spammer hit it by chance?
Feature Requests / Re: Go to Services
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on August 25, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »
For what you  wrote it for it works very well. I see as a task manager too and it use as that too but I know it is not  intended for a task manager but it way better then the Windows one. Best program around for what it does. Even if it is not a task manager I keep coming back to Peocess Lasso. Keep up your great work on it.

I agree. That is why I try to add some task manager features and will try to add this, if able in reasonable time and resources, etc..

Oh, and, thank you!
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on August 25, 2016, 07:18:52 PM »
How, about in future product/version, have a process tree view option, so we see parent and children.
I think that would be big step forward for power users.

I've long considered a tree/listview combo like some task managers, but, again, I am not intending to replace or be a task manager. I'll add what features I can, but why would I compete in an industry inundated with great freeware? Process Lasso is NOT a task manager replacement. What task manager features it has, it has, and I'll add to as I'm able to easily do without being distracted from my core mission of doing *different* things.

It is also so much easier to say, "Add X" than it is to do X. So I have to be careful what I commit myself to.
« Last post by edkiefer on August 25, 2016, 07:00:02 PM »
How, about in future product/version, have a process tree view option, so we see parent and children.
I think that would be big step forward for power users.

That helps to get more info, but as BenYeeHua pointed out there is PE which is excellent and free.
« Last post by parkd1 on August 25, 2016, 06:27:22 PM »
For what you  wrote it for it works very well. I see as a task manager too and it use as that too but I know it is not  intended for a task manager but it way better then the Windows one. Best program around for what it does. Even if it is not a task manager I keep coming back to Peocess Lasso. Keep up your great work on it.
Process Lasso / Re: RFC - uProBalance Stand Alone
« Last post by chris635 on August 25, 2016, 06:26:46 PM »
It would provide extended control and display of the ProBalance algorithm. Yes, it's true, most existing users of Lasso probably won't need it, but maybe some non-Lasso users will, and a few Lasso licensees will want the extra control and display (systray icon).

Okay, got it.
Process Lasso / Re: RFC - uProBalance Stand Alone
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on August 25, 2016, 06:21:18 PM »
So your intention is that both of these be run together? What exactly does this achieve that Process Lasso isn't already doing? I'm not trying to argue, just better understand why the two would compliment each other.

It would provide extended control and display of the ProBalance algorithm. Yes, it's true, most existing users of Lasso probably won't need it, but maybe some non-Lasso users will, and a few Lasso licensees will want the extra control and display (systray icon).
Feature Requests / Re: Menu delay
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on August 25, 2016, 06:19:40 PM »
Ah, my mistake, that is sadly not feasible, sorry.
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on August 25, 2016, 06:17:57 PM »
Yes, but Process Lasso is not Process Explorer and I don't want to be a task manager. Our user base barely tolerates the complexity as-is ;).
Process Lasso / Process Lasso Working Development Branch (aka ALPHA)
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on August 25, 2016, 06:16:30 PM »
For access to our working development branch, in case you have an issue in the current final, or are a tester, please visit this URL:

https://bitsum.com/process-lasso-working-dev-branch/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10