Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility
« Last post by GieltjE on July 28, 2015, 06:19:53 AM »
It indeed creates a new power profile, didn't realize that the power profile was displayed in that corner.

Thanks for the support.
Bug Reports / Re: Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility
« Last post by edkiefer on July 28, 2015, 06:18:13 AM »
When running Process Lasso with the "Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility" installed the right bottom of the graph shows the text "Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility".

Not a breaking bug in any way, just small cosmetics.
Hi, Thanks for report .
Does Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility have a specific power profile it add's, that would be one reason you see this .
I see they have some kind of energy saver options (IES) .
Bug Reports / Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility
« Last post by GieltjE on July 28, 2015, 05:05:14 AM »
When running Process Lasso with the "Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility" installed the right bottom of the graph shows the text "Asrock eXtreme Tuner Utility".

Not a breaking bug in any way, just small cosmetics.
Bug Reports / Re: [Req] Jump to file location from "Actions log" entries
« Last post by edkiefer on July 27, 2015, 09:35:39 PM »
I could be wrong but currently a process needs to be running to get path to open location AFAIK .
Bug Reports / [Req] Jump to file location from "Actions log" entries
« Last post by Coldblackice on July 27, 2015, 09:13:20 PM »
Could we get the ability to jump directly to file locations from entries in the "Actions log" (please!)?

I know we can do it from the top panel ("All processes"), but I'm often referring to the Actions log, even more often than the top panel. It'd be loads easier if we could jump to files on disk from the bottom/log panel instead of having to sort/search the top panel -- especially because often a process I'm trying to "catch" has already stopped executing, so I won't be able to jump to it from the top panel and instead have to search my comp for it manually.

(By the way, I love that the log panel shows the command-line for each entry, along with the "More info" of CPU and time stats! Very useful.)
Bug Reports / List boxes not sizing to show full names
« Last post by Coldblackice on July 27, 2015, 08:57:48 PM »
In the "Disallowed Processes" window (possibly elsewhere too), it appears impossible to see the full length of already-added disallowed process file names if they extend past the edge of the box. Mouse-hovering over them also doesn't display the full name in a popup, either.

Can these boxes either be scrollable or resizable (perhaps proportional to the size of the window)?
General / Re: Windows RT, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 monthly update
« Last post by edkiefer on July 27, 2015, 06:38:54 PM »
This one shows up for Win7 .

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2952664

No reboot needed here either.
Nothing but a compatibility list update, for upgrading to Windows 10 and check the compatibility, like patch released before. :)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2976978

PS:Even it said that it need restart to install this patch, you don't need to restart, unless this files are being used. :)
For Audiophiles / Re: Gaming mode for mixing and recording?
« Last post by JHugg on July 23, 2015, 04:58:00 PM »
LOL Udaman, thanks again Jeremy.  :)
For Audiophiles / Re: Gaming mode for mixing and recording?
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on July 23, 2015, 04:42:55 PM »
I do - and I know it works. It doesn't use low-level hardware interfaces to accomplish this.

CPU Core Parking and Frequency Scaling are both settings of Windows power profiles, though the former is hidden.

See https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol for more information ...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10