Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
General / Re: Win Power management
« Last post by BenYeeHua on March 16, 2014, 01:40:11 AM »
Hmm, what happen it you just put the sleep to 1 mins?
Did it never sleep?

And, did you try unplug your mouse?
I wonder can it be the mouse is transfer data to Windows, even it is not moving, my touchpad just doing that, when I put my finger on it without moving.
« Last post by bertie97 on March 15, 2014, 10:56:07 AM »
Unfortunately it wasn't that simple....  If it was I wouldn't have spent hours tracing processes.  :(
Process Lasso / Re: Process Lasso and Comodo Firewall v7
« Last post by Victek on March 14, 2014, 11:22:13 AM »
Although I am going to exclude 'cis.exe' and 'cistray.exe' from being listed, at least in the next beta, I want to re-iterate this:

Seeing log events about actions blocked by Comodo's intrusion detection, defense+, or elsewhere is NOT unexpected or problematic. This will happen. It's not really a bug of Lasso, nor is Lasso doing anything inappropriate. It's just that Comodo is super-sensitive, and wants to list every conceivable third-party access to its processes.

Yes, I understand this.  The only problem is the continuous "intrusions" create a lot of "noise" - the intrusion counter is displayed in the front of the Advanced UI - and the only way to deal with it is to ignore it, which makes it useless as a warning.  I will install the latest beta and see if that stops it.  Thanks!
« Last post by BenYeeHua on March 14, 2014, 03:40:21 AM »
Although I am going to exclude 'cis.exe' and 'cistray.exe' from being listed, at least in the next beta, I want to re-iterate this:

Seeing log events about actions blocked by Comodo's intrusion detection, defense+, or elsewhere is NOT unexpected or problematic. This will happen. It's not really a bug of Lasso, nor is Lasso doing anything inappropriate. It's just that Comodo is super-sensitive, and wants to list every conceivable third-party access to its processes.
And not providing the setting to disable it?

I think it should not be enable as default, as most user will not read the log...
« Last post by support on March 13, 2014, 06:24:07 PM »

« Last post by BenYeeHua on March 13, 2014, 12:39:48 PM »
I guess maybe the idle Automatic Maintenance is running, so it don't allow to sleep.  ;D
« Last post by bertie97 on March 12, 2014, 01:46:19 PM »
Yes I did try tracing via -energy.
But guess what....
Now both machines are sleeping normally........!!   :o ??? ::)

This is a good thing but as I haven't installed or uninstalled anything I have to assume it's something patching somewhere behind the scenes.  My money is on MS.
Could really do without this kind of random nonsense!!   ::) >:(
General / Re: Windows RT, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012 monthly update
« Last post by BenYeeHua on March 11, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »
Ya, and I just damaged some of my file, as I force shut down after the driver is not detect my monitor...
Lucky I update the windows first, then update the driver, so only some startup software is affected.  :)

Anyways, I wonder how many user will report the WER to Microsoft, so the dev of that software can get the dump from Microsoft. :P
« Last post by edkiefer on March 11, 2014, 07:00:56 PM »
Don't know, just checked windows update after reading your post and showed 8 important/critical updates .

PS: I shutdown my system each night so normally it be tomorrow i see the updates .
« Last post by BenYeeHua on March 11, 2014, 06:55:18 PM »
Interesting...
So it means that Windows 8+ is with SSL, and I hope there are not bug inside the SSL code or the Microsoft servers. ;D
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10