Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
General / Re: Forum log in
« Last post by Tarnak on June 22, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »
Good to see... ;)  I have noticed the frequency of new PL betas has dropped off, markedly.  Is there a particular reason?
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 22, 2016, 05:02:06 PM »
Yes, I try to be all places at all times ;).

As for this forum issue: I just now adjusted the cookie TTLs to essentially infinite, so maybe no logout will ever occur, but I won't guarantee that. I need to review the main site settings as well, etc...
« Last post by Tarnak on June 22, 2016, 04:56:33 PM »
Test...I haven't visited in a while... Still around, though...I noticed Jeremy was over in the Malwarebytes forum , a short time ago. :)
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 22, 2016, 04:43:22 PM »
Yea, but I may change that -- one step at a time ;).
I set up a fresh test bed using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate /w SP1.

I downloaded and installed MBAR Beta.
I downloaded and installed Process Lasso.
No problems seen. No excessive resource consumption.
Rebooted. Still no problems.
Installed MalwareBytes Anti-Malware as well. Still no problems.

I will give Windows 10 a try as well, but Ed has already tested on it, so I don't suspect a difference in behavior.

I'll continue running system updates and try installing more Malwarebytes products.

But, my next question to anyone seeing this: Have you updated to the latest versions of all products (MB and Lasso)? If so, there must be a third factor... Maybe affected users can help me determine what it may be.

Thanks!
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »
So every two day you have to log back in?
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 21, 2016, 04:37:25 PM »
Well I think I'm done with the tweaking for now, so let's see how it goes ;). Your cookie will expire after 2880 minutes, so it will log you out after that time. We can expect that.
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 04:33:07 PM »
That last tweak you made logged me out but I logged back back in and tried a few time and it is still working. If you like every time you do a tweak to make it batter and work right, i can test it out.
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 21, 2016, 01:56:51 PM »
I may also continue making minor tweaks. For instance, I just raised the cookie TTL a little more. Unless I set it to infinite, there will be sporadic times when you are logged out. However, it is looking better for sure. Thank goodness, lol. It was basically a one-line fix to the plugin.
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 01:54:48 PM »
Will do if anything new happens or it stops working again. May have to update with new versions of Firefox when they come out. Just have to wait and see.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10