Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Ok, well that might be why me an Jeremy didn't see it .

Thanks for info.
I did have the problem, but I uninstalled it. It made the GUI use CPU cycles like a champ. I noticed it would happen after my system was running after about a day or two. It wouldn't happen right away. I also haven't used the software for about two months now because it screwed with process lasso so bad.
Yeh, I checked 3 times and used VM for while (daily browsing) , I didn't see anything out of normal.
Homer712 posted system file (FRST.txt) but I didn't see anything that i would consider a problem, but I could of overlooked to as I didn't know every processes loaded.

Edit: I see you been there :)
General / Re: Forum log in
« Last post by parkd1 on June 22, 2016, 05:06:53 PM »
Yea, but I may change that -- one step at a time ;).

Then one is the way you have it set and when I log in I can one day and week up to forever. Will this miss up what you have set?
« Last post by Tarnak on June 22, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »
Good to see... ;)  I have noticed the frequency of new PL betas has dropped off, markedly.  Is there a particular reason?
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 22, 2016, 05:02:06 PM »
Yes, I try to be all places at all times ;).

As for this forum issue: I just now adjusted the cookie TTLs to essentially infinite, so maybe no logout will ever occur, but I won't guarantee that. I need to review the main site settings as well, etc...
« Last post by Tarnak on June 22, 2016, 04:56:33 PM »
Test...I haven't visited in a while... Still around, though...I noticed Jeremy was over in the Malwarebytes forum , a short time ago. :)
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on June 22, 2016, 04:43:22 PM »
Yea, but I may change that -- one step at a time ;).
I set up a fresh test bed using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate /w SP1.

I downloaded and installed MBAR Beta.
I downloaded and installed Process Lasso.
No problems seen. No excessive resource consumption.
Rebooted. Still no problems.
Installed MalwareBytes Anti-Malware as well. Still no problems.

I will give Windows 10 a try as well, but Ed has already tested on it, so I don't suspect a difference in behavior.

I'll continue running system updates and try installing more Malwarebytes products.

But, my next question to anyone seeing this: Have you updated to the latest versions of all products (MB and Lasso)? If so, there must be a third factor... Maybe affected users can help me determine what it may be.

Thanks!
« Last post by parkd1 on June 21, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »
So every two day you have to log back in?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10